Jazz !

Francis Albert "Frank" Sinatra, born on December 12, 1915 (he has the same birthday as me! awesome) - May 14, 1998. He was an American singer and actor.

Go read about his bibliography on Wikipedia. LOL. 
Click here for link. 

"I love his music!! 
Oh by the way, I love jazz!! 
He brings me orgasm in my ear!! 
If only I could sing like him."

Seriously, you should SERIOUSLY listen to his song. 
I didn't know about Frank till I was searching for this song 'I've got you under my skin - covered by Tim Beveridge' and WALLAH, Frank Sinatra was on the list but not Tim.
Then I started opening many tabs in my Google Chrome of his song.

Go listen :) and give comment.

Hahaha, isn't it a little odd for a teenager like me to listen songs like this. 
A lot of my friends says I have a weird unique taste of music. Hahaha. Whether it's a critic or a compliment, I don't really care. Because that's me!
So don't freaking KACAU my radio stations when I'm tuned in to Lite.Fm.

Especially on Sunday night! 
It's Swing Time on Lite.Fm, where Jazz is being played from around 8pm till 12am. "I know right!!!"

Ahhhh, if only my lover can enjoy music like I do. Then I would have no worries tuning into Lite.Fm throughout the journey. 

-sexybrabra- 

No comments:

Post a Comment