Story of a "Once upon a time, I have beautiful long hair...."

As you can see, I used to have long hair, like really long that I can actually tie up my hair. 
They said I look like a Samurai. Hahaha. I like that comment though.


I didn't really want to cut my hair, but I did it out of randomness.
It happened like this, it was Tuesday. Out of a sudden I had this thought in my mind that I needed to cut my hair, yet feeling so undecided what hairstyle to go on with.
So I told Vincent Cheah and Jen that I'll be bringing them out to cut my hair, and I need their suggestions on what hairstyle to cut.



So the next day, we went to this hair saloon called IMP (In My Place) that was recommended by Vincent.
Nice ambiance :)
-then I wait till my turn to cut my hair-

I had this beautiful lady as my hairstylist, she did gave me several options to choose, but me as usual, couldn't make the decision! Freaking dilemma on what hairstyle, and how would the outcome be.
Ughhhh... I've decided. 
Shaved bald on the sides and the back, shorten my hair and it become something like (picture at the most bottom) .... "continue reading! look later."


Vincent just have to disturb me when I'm cutting my hair! Ughh... He even took a picture of me in progress... LOL!
"I know I'm pretty!"

Besides that, Jen disturbed me too! :(
She interrupt the lady while cutting my hair, just because she wanted to cut it too! So she snatch the scissors and CHOP off my beautiful hair. Sad. 
:( 


















Enough said... :(
I'm gonna cry missing my long hair... 





Check out my hairstyle now at the bottom :( 









Haha, that's me in the middle. Not that I don't like it, but feeling so insecure because it's such a big change.
LOL.
I ain't sad, FYI :)

-sexybrabra-

No comments:

Post a Comment