Birthday?

The question is, why do we even celebrate birthdays? 

This thought has been lingering on mind because my birthday is coming, yet I don't feel the excitement about it. But seriously, how can I be so naive to forget that on the 12th of December, 1991 my mom gave birth to me. 

Isn't that something we should be happy about? 
In fact, we should be thanking our MOM for spending hours of tears and pain to deliver you into this world instead of bragging to others that it's your birthday.
"SO WHAT?"

So for my coming birthday, I hope to have enough cash to take my mom out for dinner. Just her and I.

God also have plans for us, from the day we were BORN till the day we DIE. And as we grow older, God has even more wondrous things that have set upon our lives. 

David and I had a conversation about celebrating birthdays. We were discussing what's the big deal about birthdays. Haha, know that I've figured that out, and therefore this post is made.
:) 

"Be a blessing to others, for you've been blessed on your BIRTHday." 


"Don't expect for more miracles, because YOU are already a miracle to be born in this world, on your birthday."

"I pray that God will bless me more, and He will help me to grow in His words. Pray that He will provide me everything that I need to face the world once I'm out from college, so that I'll be able to stand firm and share His words. Amen."

-sexybrabra- 

No comments:

Post a Comment