Friends, why don't you.....?

Friends, why don't you behave like one?
Friends, why don't you confront instead?
Friends, why don't you understand?
Friends, why don't you stop being a pushover?
Friends, why don't you give in instead?
Friends, why don't you see there's no different in male and female?
Friends, why don't you act like one?
Friends, why don't you see I'll always love you?
Friends, why don't you appear when I needed you?
Friends, why don't you say something?
Friends, why don't you shut up and stop denying?
Friends, why don't you be like one?
Friends, why don't you die now instead of suffering long time?
Friends, why don't you see the lifestyles we had is bad?
Friends, why don't you save up your money? 
Friends, why don't I see how much we have bless each other?
Friends, why don't I stop digging out past and learn to forgive?
Friends, why don't I be the first to apologize? 
Friends, why don't I just die now? 


Being a friend ain't easy, I myself perhaps don't and won't act like one. But should I say this is reality? Or should I (WWJD) What would Jesus do.


God, help me please. I need answers.  

No comments:

Post a Comment